Position: Sr. Systems Engineer (Microsoft)
Ref. Code: IIS/AC-C/BM-PR/SSE1018
Seeking an experienced and certified Windows Certified Engineer for delivery of the infrastructure solution including a variety of skills such as infrastructure architecture; hands-on build-out and configuration of the infrastructure, as well as project technical lead ensuring projects are delivered within scope and on-time.
- Provide technical leadership for project based assignments
- Manage one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft Windows Server , Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Office 365
- Provide technical documentation to project and Operations teams as part of project deliverables
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (e.g. Computer Science, IT, or similar disciplines).
- 5 plus years of hands-on relevant experience is required
- Knowledge on all versions of Microsoft Windows Servers
- Hands-on experience in Designing , Implementing and Supporting Active Directory
- Ability to Deploy , administer and support Microsoft Exchange 2003 ,2007 , 2010 & Exchange 2013 in an Enterprise environment O365
- Overview of general troubleshooting methodology for Exchange client and Assign rights to Mailboxes and Generic mailbox.
- Mailbox creation, Creation and assign of Distribution list, Resources.
- Setting up Calendars & Scheduling, Exchange Networking & Mail Routing , Connectors, SMTP,POP
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Troubleshooting of Exchange client/Servers
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Analyze and resolve user problems related to Prioritize and respond to incidents and requests
- Analyze technical challenges and make solution recommendations
- Knowledge of ITIL or equivalent processes (Incident, Change and Problem Management)
- Ability to diagnose technical problems and identify solutions
- Knowledge of SLA, ITIL CSDM process
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Strong technology background is required
- Must be able to react professionally under potentially difficult or stressful circumstances.
- Eager and willing to continue learning new products and technologies through formal training and self-study.
- Ability to foster good working relationship with customers and follow quality assurance practices to deliver outstanding customer service.
Job Location: Bangalore
Email : email@example.com