Position: Senior Network Engineer
Ref. Code: IIS/AC-C/BM-PR/SNE0019
- As a member of Network Engineering team you will be directly responsible for the network engineering aspects to include support of our infrastructure, customers network devices and configurations. Communication with customers, vendors and co-workers in a clear and professional manner is an absolute must. Client is a fast paced environment focused on the customer experience and your ability to multitask, assimilate data, make decisions and prioritize complex work while paying attention to the details will be critical to your success.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Perform day-to-day network engineering support for all aspects of network infrastructure and our clients’ networks.
- Engage with customers to identify and define new requirements and solutions for complex challenges.
- Work closely with the systems engineering and Tier I, II Operations teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Interact with vendor technical support groups to resolve problems and bugs.
- Manage your assigned tickets to ensure SLA compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Support and/or perform after-hour maintenance and be a member of an On-Call rotating schedule.
- Develop, maintain and update related network documentation and artifacts.
- Experience with multiple firewall, routing and switching platforms such as Juniper and Cisco.
- Working knowledge of IPV4, IPv6 addressing and routing.
- Experience configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting any of the following.
- Juniper routers and switches, including the M & MX series.
- Juniper SSG & SRX series firewalls.
- Cisco routers and switches, including the 7600 & 6500 series.
- Cisco PIX/ASA firewall and VPN concentrator configuration.
- F5 BIG IP LTM Loadbalancer configuration and troubleshooting.
- Citrix NetScaler Loadbalancer configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Spanning Tree Protocol.
- Understanding of OSPF and BGP routing.
- Knowledge of IS-IS, MPLS, RSVP, LDP, L3VPN, VPLS, L2VPN, Multicast VPN a plus
- Cisco Nexus, Spine and Leaf architecture.
- Network security experience using Cisco and Juniper advanced configurations including:
- Access lists, Control Plane Policer, firewall filters and IPsec networks.
- Experience with network statistical monitoring and analysis, including the use of SNMP agents.
- Experience with enterprise class Network Management platforms such as Juniper NSM.
- Device Hardening Experience in accordance with compliance standards (PCI DSS / DISA STIG).
- Network+ and/or Security+ (Required).
- CCNA and/or JNCIA (Required).
- Cisco Certification at CCNP or CCIP level or above.
Job Location: Bangalore
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org