What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features, in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- We only provide articles and information.
- We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate
- Third-party disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your information.
- Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore take no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Intuitor SoftTech Services Pvt. Ltd.
#14, Evoma, Bhattrahalli, Old Madras Road, K R Puram,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560049
+91 (80) 41903190
Last Edited on 22-08-2016