Managing your networks
No child’s play, but sleep like one when we oversee your network
Every organisation needs to have greater and in-depth visibility into its IT networks, to understand the operational environment and working to make it optimally functional for business to perform seamlessly. Your core business is not about building, designing, maintaining or worrying about making it all work somehow. Our services help you bring down the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and freeing up valuable resources which can be invested in core areas of your business. Intuitor’s Managed Network Services include:
- Routers, switches, firewalls, servers, load balancers, proxies, storage, optimisation engines, etc.
- Windows, Linux, Unix, MacOS, etc.
- 100s of vendor devices supported off-the-shelf
Intuitor’s ITIL based process framework includes tools which are highly customisable and standards based enabling:
- Incident and Event management and reporting
- Change management and reporting
- Problem management and reporting
- Performance management and reporting, and
- Audit and Capacity management