Position: Network Software Programmer
Ref. Code: IIS/AC-C/SR-SD/NSP1316
- You are a hands-on engineer with significant experience working at the system software level.
- You possess the ability to see the big picture, question the norm, and articulate the problem.
- You can translate relatively abstract ideas into concrete workable solutions.
- You love experimenting with ground breaking technologies that may be relatively immature at the time of their use.
- You are good in identifying the technology trade-offs and can synthesize pragmatic solutions to the problems at hand by judiciously using published and open-source technologies.
- You are a strong programmer and are not afraid to dive in large code bases.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies / solution that exist in the market and translate them into solutions that meet the requirements specifications laid out.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Competetant in Python, Django, REACT,Angular 2, Redux, Flux,HTML5,AJAX
- Data Structures – String, Lists, Dicts, tuples and various operations on them.
- Good grasp of concept of objects, object oriented programming, functions and interactions between functions
- Ability to explore, learn and apply unfamiliar Python Modules to solve real world problems
- Multi-threading/processes ,Control Flow, Exception Handling,Regular Expressions,File and JSON I/O.
- Good grasp of concept of HTTP API and how to leverage existing API’s to solve problems
- Paramiko SSH library and experience in parsing o/p from SSH sessions and other data acquisition using REST, XML, SOAP, SNMP etc.
- Web Scrapping using various libraries
- Fundamental knowledge of SQL Databases, eg PostgreSql
- Fundamental knowledge of Schema-less DB, eg Elastic Search, InfluxDb
- Knowledge of jQuery
- Good knowledge and experience in Django Templating language
- Knowledge of Jinja2 templating language.
- Knowhow of consuming a JSON obtained via API inside a Django template using jQuery.
- Machine learning awareness
- Experience in Open Source development Real time processing of network events
- Prior experience with working on network devices and acquiring data would be a definitive plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong technology background is required.
- Aptitude to acquire new technology and concepts quickly.
- Show passion to work on new technologies and pickup and run with unknown or unfamiliar technologies
- Should demonstrate problem solving skills and should be solution oriented
- Stretch beyond comfort zone and willingness to work beyond boundaries and acquire now skills quickly.
Job Location: Bangalore
Email : email@example.com