Position: F5 Load Balancer Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should analyze, design, implement and maintain the network’s F5 Load Balancer
- Should inspect data packets and TCP, IP flow in network and application flow.
- Must be an expert in F5 Load Balancing platforms and will possess a working
knowledge of switches, routers, and firewall concepts.
- Should be able to configure and maintain F5 Load Balancers, load balancing best
practices and WAN/LAN network management.
- Should also take the responsibility to upgrade network operating systems software
and hardware as per the management requirements.
- Must provide inputs into security technology plan.
- Must ensure that the plans are integrated effectively with the other aspects of the
- Should provide all the necessary support for large scale infrastructure migrations and
baseline reviews. The engineer should have a good understanding to work with other
networking security groups as well. The professionals should be able to handle any
issues related to engineering design and deployment implementation.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Strong technology background is required
- Aptitude to acquire new technology and concepts quickly
Core technical Skills:
- Design & Implement F5 Load Balancers.
- Deep understanding of network protocols ( Routing / Switching )
- Hands on experience in migrating other load balancer vendors to F5 Load Balancer
- Design and implement Load balancing rules using industry best practices.
- Develop transition strategies and implementation plans for the deployment of new
network architecture designs.
- Communicate network architecture designs clearly and effectively to technical and
non-technical decision makers.
- Perform security hardening of network systems
- Develop or contribute to technical documentation including Low Level design
documentation, Technical Implementation document, deployment/build plans, and
- Deploy designed solution within a testing environment to verify compliance with
security and functional requirements.
- Implementing F5 Traffic path switching (TPS) in addition to application based load
- Provide cutover support when solution is deployed in production environment (“Go
- Data collection, analysis and change recommendations of configuration
- Collection and analysis of customer network information as well as packet capture
- Recommending corrective actions based on gathered data and its analysis
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies, architectural, design patterns and latest
- Troubleshooting and resolving implementation issues.
- Update skills regularly on the new technologies and attend workshops.
- Around 5+ years of overall experience in implementation and support at provide
integrator ( Preferred )
- Provides deep architecture expertise, in a specific technology area.
- Assessment, design, configuration & Implementation of the solutions.
- Ability to understand and map customer requirements and providing the best
- Ability to demonstrate the solutions ( POC & demo ) for enterprise customers.
- Efficient and self-confidence to manage and implement critical projects at high profile
- Strong understanding of the Industry best practices
- Plans and manages the high-level architecture strategy and design work for complex,
Job Location: Bangalore
Email : email@example.com