Position: Data Scientist
Ref. Code: IIS/AC-C/SER/DASI0009
We are a fast growing Managed Service Provider with some of the leading Global Enterprises/Telecom Service Providers as our clients. We are in the process of expanding our India Operations and looking for an experienced Data Scientist professional to join our team.
Role and Responsibilities –
- Work on the DS/ML requirements of the business from ground up.
- Ability to work and deliver results independently.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods and tools.
- Enhancing data collection methods to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Set in motion data gathering process and assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and gathering techniques.
- Apply statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression,etc.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize business outcomes.
- You will be working on the following use cases
- Anomaly / outlier detection
- Classification & clustering
- Deduplication & Entity extraction
- Correlation & Cause analysis
- 5-7 years of experience in relevant field.
- Knowledge of base machine learning model and deep learning technologies.
- Experience with building applications in programming languages such as Python/Java, deep knowledge RDBS.
- Experience with building ML models using frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras.
- Should have worked with CloudFront, Algorithms & data structures.
- Experience with software development best practices such as version control technologies, agile.
- Research mindset and math-oriented expertise.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field Ability to prioritize, manage time well, stay organized, quickly address needs and adjust focus as needed.
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
Skills good to have-
- Basic understanding of web and client-server architecture.
- Experience working with infrastructure operations data and AIOPs work would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Big Data, understanding of difference between MapReduce and in-memory processing.
- SQL, NoSQL, Pig, Hive, MongoDB, Cassandra & Data lake.
- Azure ( app func, storage, event hub, keyvault, k8s).
- Graph database ( janusgraph).
- Docker, Kubernetes, Kubeflow & Bash.
- Data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Understanding of popular ITSM and CMDB tools.
Job Location: Bangalore
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org